The Composition of the Student Advisory Committee shall be as follows :
- Patron-in-Chief - Principal, HIMCAPES' School of Law.
- Two teachers and one non-teaching employee shall be nominated by the Principal.
- Two member each from all the year such as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th on the basis of their academic Performance in examination such as 1 Topper and 2nd Topper.
- Student Advisory Committee shall assist and help the authorities to redress the grievances of the student or submitt any suggestions for the betterment of the Institute and to organise extra-curricular activity such as Moot Court-Competitions, Educational Tours, etc.
- Student Advisory Committee shall be constituted every year during the month of September-October.