- The students shall abide by the rules of dress code prescribed by the HIMCAPES' School of Law from time to time.
- The student shall have to strictly follow the time table of the School of Law.
- The student coming late or leaving the school before teaching hours shall be liable for indiscipline and shall be punished for his/her act of indiscipline under the rules and regulations of the HIMCAPES' School of Law.
- A student involved in the violation of any of the rules and regulations of the School of Law/University or in any way involved in any act of indiscipline, may be placed on conduct probation by the Principal of the School of Law. If a student who has been on conduct probation on the previous occasion, commits an act of indiscipline, he/she shall be expelled from the School of Law .
- There shall be no ragging in and outside the campus of the School of Law and also on roads/approaches leading to the school ofLaw. Any student who aids or abets such an act shall be guilty of ragging and liable to be expelled from the School of Law.
- If a student is found directly or indirectly indulging in ragging, the Principal, after due enquiry, if satisfied, shall have the power to expel the guilty student(s) from the School of Law.
- A student who is expelled from the School of Law shall not be allowed to appear in any examination during the academic year in which he/she is expelled.
- Each case of the expulsion shall be reported to the Vice-Chancellor of the University immediately after the order is passed. A certificate signed by the Principal of the school to the effect that the student has been given adequate and reasonable opportunity to explain his/her position before the order was passed, shall accompany the report.
In addition, the students shall :
- be respectful to teachers, staff members and the management of HIMCAPES;
- be appropriately dressed in uniform for classes;
- not indulge in smoking or drinking;
- keep the campus clean and pollution free;
- take pride in being an alumni of HIMCAPES' School of Law and aim for excellence;
- be extremely regular as well as punctual in all classes;
- treat HIMCAPES' property with utmost care and help in its upkeep; and
- not participate in any political, anti-national, anti-social or undesirable activity in or outside the campus.
The H1MCAPES' School of Law insists on high standard of discipline from the students for enhancing the status and reputation of this centre in legal education. The Principal may, in consultation with other faculty members, lay down, from time to time, norms and standards for student behaviour. The Principal shall be the final authority to take necessary action in case of violation of the rules and regulations specified by the School of Law or directions issued from time to time.